Pool CLOSING Package
Your PREMIUM Pool Closing Package includes…
- Check & properly balance/stabilize swimming pool water chemistry.
- Up to 30 MINUTES of netting, brushing & vacuuming of swimming pool floor, walls and steps (if applicable).
- Remove and store all pool fittings and functional accessories including filter plugs, pump plugs, return eyelets, skimmer baskets, suction grates, bubbler lenses and pool cleaners
- Remove and store all pool accessories including ladders, diving boards, and skimmer baskets.
- Backwash swimming pool sand filter.
- High-pressure blow-out and winterization of all underground water lines.
- Installation of pool plugs in all return lines and skimmer.
- Cover pool with customer-provided pool cover or auto-cover.
- Properly place pool cover pump (if applicable).
Your $99 deposit will reserve time on our calendar for your pool closing. Your final bill ($275+chemicals) will be provided upon completion of pool closing, after the calculation of chemicals used to complete your closing. All deposits are non-refundable.
Pool CLOSING Package
Your STANDARD Pool Closing Package includes…
- Remove and store all pool fittings and accessories (example: filter plugs and pump plugs, return eyelets, skimmer baskets, suction grates, bubbler lenses and pool cleaners).
- Installation of skimmer and return blowouts.
- High-pressure air winterization of all underground lines & pool equipment.
ALERT!!! Our STANDARD Pool Closing does NOT include…
- Antifreeze: NO! Antifreeze is REQUIRED to properly close all swimming pools. If you do not have antifreeze on-site at time of closing, Wichita Pools can supply it for an additional charge.
- Water Chemical Testing : NO!
- Chemicals : NO!
- Netting / Brushing / Vacuuming : NO!
- Pool Filter Backwash : NO!
- Pool Cover Installation: NO!
Your $150 payment is payment in full for your STANDARD pool closing. STANDARD pool closing fees are non-refundable within 30 days before closing date. If you cancel your pool closing within 30 days of your pool closing date, your pool closing fee will NOT be refunded.
Extras & Add-Ons
$7.50 – $155.00
- Water Chemistry Test: $25.00
- Salt Cell Cleaning: $65.00
- DE Filter Cleaning: $125.00
- Loop Lock Cover Seasonal Installation: $55.00
- Extra Pump (Pool or Water Feature) EACH: $50.00
- Spa/Hot-Tub Closing: $155.00
- Winter Return Blowouts: $15.00
- Winter Skimmer Blowouts: $35.00
- Winter Threaded Plugs: $7.50
- Winter Rubber Plugs: $7.50
- Chlorine: $ X.XX
- Antifreeze: $12.50 @ Gallon
- Rodent Bait Stations: $65.00 (reusable)